Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pilot


Hi.  I'm Kristina.  I'm a busy wife, and momma to one sweet girl with a little boy on the way.  Life has gotten quite crazy over the years which has caused me to neglect myself a bit.  I have lost my sense of identity.  I used to be a fun, outgoing, happy, optimistic girl with loads of self confidence!  But now I'm so busy trying to entertain a toddler, earn an income, get dinner on the table, maintain a clean house and yard, love my husband, keep in touch with family and friends, blog, read, save money, yadda yadda yadda...Basically I've been so busy trying to do it all, that I never take time for myself.  This needs to end because I'm going crazy!  So with this blog, I'm hoping to find myself again.  I know it sounds so cheesy, but I need a place to collect my thoughts and just vent at times.  I need to start counting my blessings.  I need to reflect on the past and learn from it, rather than just hanging on to hard feelings.  I need to find joy in the wonderful life that I'm currently living.  I need to open up to people, be vulnerable but honest, and maybe that will help me let go of the negative so I can see all the good around me.